Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
5114 Main St.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
A Little Bit More About Fran
Fran is not a salesperson, but rather a facilitator of transactions that lead to the achieving of a dream. She makes the buying and selling process as quick and easy as possible for clients through providing them with exceptional service and unwavering dedication to their needs and best interests.
Fran serves the Greater Chicagoland Area, focused primarily in the Southern DuPage County communities along the Metra BNSF line from Naperville to Hinsdale. She specialize in working with First Time Homebuyers, Move-Up Buyers, Downsizers and Waterfront Properties.
Fran has lived and worked in the Chicagoland area for all of her life, spending time in Hinsdale, Barrington, Grayslake, DesPlaines, Lake Bluff, Willowbrook and Lisle. She currently resides in the beautiful community of Lisle, IL. She is an active member of the community in both Lisle and Downers Grove, supporting several causes through the Coldwell Banker Charitable Organization as well as her local church. Fran enjoys giving back to her community and is always looking for more ways to get involved.
Fran spent 4 years at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, IL where she studied Textiles, Apparel & Merchandising as well as Business Administration and Spanish. She was also a member of the NIU Debate Team and on the Board of Directors for the Forensics Team. Her experience with Debate translates well in to the Real Estate field as it has provided her with the skills needed to be an excellent negotiator and advocate for her clients.
In her previous professional life Fran was a Retail Executive for several retailers, including both Big Box and Specialty. This experience has provided her with several skills that are vital for the Real Estate Profession:
- Ability to connect with many different kinds of people, identify their needs and provide solutions
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively
- Extensive marketing experience
- Awareness of trends in home fashions
- Ability to stage and market a home as if it were a product for sale, identifying a target buyer and strategizing to that specific market
Fran's Core Business Values:
1. Quick: Prompt action and speedy communication of valuable information.
2. Careful: Thorough completion of the numerous details involved in a Real Estate transaction.
3. Consultative: Listens patiently and thoroughly to the client's needs, asking the right questions and collaborating on a course of action that will best accomplish the client's goals.
4. Continually Improving: Always on the forefront of technology.
Fran Serves Sellers By:
Fran is on the forefront of technology, able to get your home in to the right channels of marketing that will attract the best ready, willing and able buyer in the least amount of time so that you can move on to achieving your next dreams and aspirations. She takes the time to listen carefully and consult with you on your needs and selling goals, as well as the care to guide you through the numerous fine details of the home selling experience so that it will be as seamless and easy as possible.
Fran Serves Buyers By:
Fran's role is not to “sell” you anything, but rather to find for you the right home based on your needs and desires, and then to guide you through the numerous fine details of the home buying experience so that it will be as seamless and easy as possible. She takes the time to listen carefully and consult with you on your needs and buying goals.